Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Eden Steam Showers (Eden Distribution Ltd.) Terms and Conditions of Sale and Delivery
When you make an order with Eden Distribution Ltd (company no.4839436) you agree to these terms and conditions. Eden Distribution Ltd. reserves the right to amend, alter, or update these terms and conditions at any time.
Eden Distribution Ltd reserves the right to refuse any order for any reason. A deposit of 15% of the total order value will be held on all orders with the balance payable prior to delivery. Unfortunately, we cannot refund deposits on special order items although we may refund deposits for stock items at our discretion. All specifications, sizes and technical details given to you through sales literature or personal communication are accurate to the best of our knowledge, but we cannot accept liability for inaccuracies.
Refunds, Returns and Cancellations
If you are not happy with your purchase on arrival you may return it for a credit against other goods or a full refund within 14 days of delivery, subject to the following conditions:
- Goods must be in their original condition and in their original box and packaging.
- You are responsible for the return of goods in perfect condition. We can suggest a company to return the goods, but we suggest you take out delivery insurance as we cannot accept returned goods that have been damaged in transit.
- Delivery is a separate service to the sale of goods and will not be refunded. When prices are shown inclusive of delivery, the actual delivery cost will be provided on request.
- A refund will only be issued after goods have been inspected and are deemed to be in a saleable condition.
- A 20% handling charge will be charged for all correctly supplied returned goods and on all cancelled orders where costs have been incurred.
Money Back Guarantee
Our own Brand Frog cabins are supplied with a full money back guarantee not applicable to our Kinedo and third part branded models.
We will refund in full any customer within 14 days from delivery. We do require that all items be returned boxed and in a saleable condition.
Delivery of Goods
We will deliver free of charge to locations in England, Wales and Southern Scotland but charges may apply for deliveries to the Highlands and Islands in Scotland and more remote areas around the UK. In all cases free delivery is offered at our discretion. Delivery dates are approximate, and no liability can be accepted for late deliveries. Our carriers are only insured to deliver to ground floor locations; they will not carry any items upstairs. If you require goods to be carried upstairs, please let us know and we will try to arrange it. Goods need to be signed for and will not be left if there is no one available to receive them. If goods must be redelivered because no one is available on the agreed delivery date, there may be additional charges. If the order is cancelled after an unsuccessful delivery attempt, the delivery charge will not be refunded.
Checking Goods for Damage
You agree to open all boxes and remove protective packaging and advise us of any damage within 7 days of delivery. Any transit damage must be detailed at the time of delivery. Our carriers will require that you sign for goods in good condition on delivery.
Incorrectly supplied goods
We will take all reasonable steps to replace items that have been supplied in error as quickly as possible. Where this is not possible, a full refund will be made.
If goods have been incorrectly supplied, you should retain them together with all packaging and documents and notify us immediately. You should do this by letter, phone or email within seven days of receiving the goods as beyond this period we cannot guarantee that replacements will be available. Please ensure that you quote any customer order or invoice numbers and include your full name and address in any communications.
Please do not return any incorrect goods unless asked to do so. We will give you instructions on how, or whether, to return these items, and may ask you to supply appropriate documents.
We recommend that you use a recorded delivery service to ensure that returned goods arrive promptly and undamaged: your postage costs will be refunded.
Faulty / Damaged Goods
We always aim to supply our products in perfect working order with no defects. In the unlikely event there is damage or a manufacturing defect we will supply a replacement part or complete unit as appropriate as soon as possible. If a replacement is not readily available, we will provide a full refund. However, we take no responsibility for labour costs, or any expenses incurred due to damaged or faulty parts.
Sizes and dimensions
All sizes and dimensions listed on our web site and promotional material are correct to the best of our knowledge. However, we take no responsibility for any errors or inaccuracies.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order for goods shown at an incorrect price on the website or quoted at an incorrect price in communications.
Price Match Guarantee
We really want your business, so our prices are always keen but in the unlikely event that you do find the same product cheaper at the time of purchase we will always try to match the price or even beat it. Price matches are subject to the following criteria:
- The price match must be against a company registered in the UK.
- They must have the product in stock.
- The product must be identical to our own with the same specification.
- Warranty, after-sales service and payment terms must be comparable.
- That the price match request is not against an auction site, including ‘buy now’ sales on an auction site.
- That the price match does not include a “special offer discount” and is not against an end of line reduction.
To enable us to verify that we are quoting “like for like” in specification, we may require to see a copy of the written confirmation from the lowest price competitor. If the details are incomplete or if we conclude the better price offer is not serious, authentic, still open or available, we reserve the right to exclude the offer from this program. This program applies only to better price offers that you present to us before placing your order. We will not match better price offers that you submit after placing your order with us. In all cases we will always try to beat or match prices of any genuine offer of a comparable product but cannot guarantee the conclusion. We reserve the right to end this program or change these conditions at any time without prior notice.
Eden Steam Showers guarantees your Larvik steam shower or Luna shower cabin to be free from defects in materials, components and workmanship at the date of original purchase for a period of Two Years from that date. In the case of the Larvik and Oslo range of shower cabins without an electrical function this warranty extends to Five Years although does not apply to the thermostatic tap for these models which is covered for one year only.
If within the guarantee period components are determined to be defective, Eden Steam Showers will replace the defective part or parts as required subject to the terms and conditions set out below.
Terms & Conditions
Guarantee services are non-transferable and will be provided only if the original invoice or sales receipt (indicating the date of purchase) is presented with the defective part within the guarantee period.
The warranty requires that the diagnosis and replacement of any defective parts should only be carried out by a professional plumber or electrician. The warranty does not cover for any call out, diagnosis or any other labour related charges or expenses incurred due to component failure. The warranty requires that the defective part or parts be returned prior to replacements being dispatched. Parts will be supplied from stock where possible and sent out at the expense of Eden Steam Showers upon receipt and verification that the faulty part complies with the terms of the warranty. If the part is not in stock Eden Steam Showers will obtain it from the manufacturer on your behalf. All parts replaced become the property of Eden Steam Showers.
The warranty does not cover for defects or damage that have been caused by the following,
- A) Accidents (any treatment that has resulted in physical or cosmetic damage i.e., fire, liquids, chemicals, other substances, flooding, vibrations, excessive heat, electrostatic discharges including lighting, power surges and any other external forces and impacts.)
- B) Neglect (failure to regularly clean and maintain the product or any damage caused by the failure to remove any debris or deposits that have impaired performance or caused damage to components)
- C) Misuse (use, operation or treatment of the product inconsistent with normal personal or domestic use)
- D) Incorrect installation (failure to use qualified and certified personnel, any installation inconsistent with UK safety legislation or not in accordance the products operational parameters. Any damage caused by improper construction or damage resulting from connections to unsuitable services i.e., unsuitable input voltage or water supply.)
The warranty also does not apply in regard to the replacement of glass or consumables (components that are expected to require periodic replacement during the lifetime of a product such as non-rechargeable batteries, bulbs, lamps. seals etc.)
Eden Steam Showers only obligation under this Guarantee is to repair or replace parts as required subject to these terms and conditions. The Company is not liable for any loss or damage resulting from any defects, including – economic or intangible losses – personal injuries, lack of use of the product or any incidental or consequential loss or damages.
None of the above Terms and Conditions affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
Third party products
All the third-party products we supply are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty only. Your statutory rights are unaffected.